Press Visa

A new experience in visiting Iran for media activists

So far, we have managed to obtain visas for hundreds of foreign media activists to cover various events in Iran. If you also want to visit Iran to provide news and make a documentary film, please contact us.

Press Visa

You need a Press Visa to enter Iran and carry out news activities in different media. WANA company gives you the best advice to obtain this type of visa.

APPLY FOR A VISA IN PERSON – Apply for a press visa at an Iranian embassy, consulate, or Iranian interests office in your home country, or apply for an eVisa and choose WANA as your host institute

SEND US YOUR INFO AND WE’LL APPLY FOR YOU – Provide us with the details of your application using the form below and we will apply for a visa on your behalf an follow up on your application

WANA will follow your application and will inform you of the updates

Press Card

The Press Card will be issued by the Foreign Media Department of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance (Ershad). Without a press card and permits issued by Ershad, news activity is illegal for foreign media. After issuing the visa by Iran’s Foreign Media Department, WANA will provide the Press Card and the necessary permissions for you.

click here and text us in whatsapp

WANA will apply for a press card on your behalf and will take the required steps

Your press card will be ready to be handed over to you upon your arrival in Iran

would you like to have press visa